Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What's In My Lunch Box?

Recently, the teenie tiny baker and I got some new lunch boxes! For some people, this would not be very exciting, but we were (ARE!) super excited. Our lunch boxes are from Planetbox, and they're a great idea! They're made of stainless steel, so they're great for the environment, not to mention that they make cute, healthy lunches as well. I make school lunches for myself and my sister every morning, and I've been having so much fun filling up the compartments. After a few days of making these fun lunches, I thought that I should take some pictures to share them with you! So, without further adieu, here are our lunches:


This is my sister's lunch. It's packed in the Planetbox Launch, which has three larger compartments. Her lunch includes a hot dog with ketchup, carrots, snap peas, apple slices and teddy crackers.


This is my lunch. It's packed in the Planetbox Rover, which has five compartments, plus a little one in the middle. My lunch today was a cheddar wrap, a salad with balsamic dressing (in the silver container), a plum, a few pistachios and a chocolate chip muffin. It was delicious! 

So there you go! Those were our lunches today. Hope you enjoyed! 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily